Friday, August 9, 2013

Big Plans Ahead!

Hi all,

In my quest to revive the blog again, I am changing things up and adding many new features. Starting tomorrow, I will be posting daily updates that will include the following:

  • Today's local forecast for Western Massachusetts, tonight's and tomorrow's
  • A look at weather around the nation today
  • A look at weather around the world today
  • A list of earthquakes M6 or above from yesterday up to today
  • What's going on in space weather

In addition to these daily updates, expect posts on the weather here locally when bad weather is in the offing and significant weather developments around the world, earthquakes, and space weather as deemed necessary. Also, I plan on doing the following:

  • A weather and climate summary each month for Western MA
  • Live "tweet blog" during significant snowstorms, severe weather outbreaks, tropical cyclones, etc. impacting the region
  • Frequently updated snowfall totals in Southern New England starting October (can't wait!)
  • My own hurricane outlook for next season (maybe?)
  • Expanding the climate data page
  • Top weather events and recap of the year
  • And other miscellaneous goodies... ;)

There's a lot I want to do to make my blog accessible and useful for my diligent followers. I hope I can make it happen through your support. Overall, I want this site to be the best it can be and a one-stop source for weather news and beyond. I am looking forward to the challenge. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment