Wednesday, June 27, 2012

About Me

All about me...

Hi, I am a weather enthusiast! I've started to become interested in weather and how it works during my middle school years. My interest has only grown from then on and after the record-breaking 2010 winter season, the Springfield tornado, Tropical Storm Irene, and Snowtober all of which occurred in 2011 (not to mention the East Coast earthquake!), I became instantly hooked! Now, in my spare time, I forecast and tweet about weather affecting Western Massachusetts and Southern New England. This blog is meant to be my own personal site where I can share my love of weather. I am always learning so if you have any tips or comments about weather or even anything in general, leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail and I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment